...Adventure begins...

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

No Big Brother in Salzburg...

...Maybe it is for the best, since the group this year is really silly. Still, I always seem to be lieavin gtown in the middle of the most interesting trashy reality shows...ah well, I can already read the online posts about the show...

So tonight I bought a ticket on DeutscheBahn (the German National train line) online - it is only 29E instead of almost 70E! I hope the timing will all work out, though, since I can't change the time or the date. I suppose if something goes wrong at least it will be a funny story for this silly blog of mine.

I *am* getting closer to the goal of TOTAL PREPAREDNESS, which is worthy of all caps because I have never travelled this prepared before. I even packed bandaids!

So, to recap, today I booked a train ticket, packed bandaids and a little stuffed bunny (because no girl can travel without a little stuffed friend), I booked a hotel room for one night in London for my sis and I on Expedia, phoned the hotel and found out the closest tube stop, emailed 2 hotels in Sulmona Italy and one hotel in Vienna about availability, and bought my ISIC card. (So now I am officially a student!) Also I sent in a competition application to Belgium.

I also collected a bunch of cute little earrings and bracelets to bring with me. Packing must be so much easier for a guy~ Tomorrow I will hopefully book the Sulmona hotel and find out if my poor video camera can be fixed at all.

I know, I know, this isn't interesting yet, but it will be... 10 days until sis comes home, and 22 days until I leave. The garden is just planted... I am not READY to leave yet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home