...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Big Brother in Marmande either...

...I guess I will just have to read the recaps.. it is just a silly show after all, and whill certainly pale beside any of the upcoming adventures. But it so much summer fun, and I will miss it! Oh well, maybe there IS France Big Brother.. last year I watched some of the Germany BB and the people (girls AND guys) on the show were really nasty!

Right now I'm trying to put together some mix tapes for travelling. There are so many great songs, and I NEED the right songs for the right situation, of course... so when will I need Sir Mix-a-Lot's "Baby got Back?"On the train from Rome to Munich? In the Vatican? Perhaps in Notre Dame... see, a girl has GOT to be prepared for anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home