...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

...and you can call me VOUZ

I have never really realized what a rare thing it is for a lady such as myself to travel alone. I
seem to attract an unreasonable amount of attention, and it is starting to make me crazy! Even the crazy street bum I passed called out that he liked mon chapeau. (well, it is a great chapeau)
It always starts the same... where are vouz from.. do vouz like la France, then it goes to I like TES eyes... want me to drive TU to mon house dans la nord? Growl! Je suis une lady and I am starting to resent the TUs!!

Also guys start walking with me along the street. I have been pleasant and polite until today. Just because I am taking a picture and we agree that it is a pretty scène does not mesn VOUZ can walk with me down the street! I am getting très rude...

No-one stamped my train ticket last night or this moning, so ha ha, I can reuse them and come back to Bordeaux for free! Isn't the honour system grand?

After I left this Internet Café last night I had some Frites et un(e) Granita, and then a sandwich outside the train station? where there was a 2 hour wait for mon train. There was a girl begging for money so I bought her une sandwich. I also bought myself une sandwich, which was tuna-y and tasted quite good. Then I saw the leg on top. Well, maybe it wasn't a leg. But I am pretty familiar with cockaroach legs... Je n'ai pas fini le sandwich. Back in jolie Marmande, I watched L'homme dans le masque de fer. Leonardo deCaprio sure sounds more masculin when someone else is doing his voice...

This morning bqck to Bordeaux and to l'office de poste. W, I sent you the book. In Canada it costs 8 dollars to send you a book. Here it costs 2€, thought the homme warned me it would go très slowly. Back to the grant application...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home