...Adventure begins...

Friday, August 19, 2005

My friiiend is coming! Soon soon...

Another beautiful Salzburg day! Und tag...um...um... I was just talking Italian with another singer, I forget all my German.

No great adventures, though I found an H & M and looked at the clothes and walked for 1 hour to get R and I a tourist brochure and then lost it on the way back. Yipes!

Also the teacher of the Masterclass almost got pickpocketed today. His wallet was actually lifted OUT of his pocket and when he stepped away it fell on the ground and the thief ran away. That is two of us now. They are like mosquitos. Hang on to EVERYTHING here!

I have to do laundry tonight. It is sunny so it may actually all dry.

I have been so thrifty here (like, say, not taking TAXIS everywhere... R!!) that I bought a ticket for the Marionette theatre. They are putting on Die Zauberflöte tomorrow night. I got a really good seat for the cheap student prise. The ISIC card has alrteady paid for itself!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger la petite lotte said…

    Hm! One little cab, and M gets all superior!!

    Mail me the Master Plan. I'm on the computer now, and will check it again tomorrow.

    I'm now afraid of visiting you. It sounds too thiefy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home