...Adventure begins...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

...A few minutes more

Here is a bit more about me and here.

-There is a group of Americans. That should say it all, but in case it does not, they all go around talking loudly in english and HEARTING things. For example, "I HEART those Gucci sunglasses" or "I HEART the pretzels on that corner". No comment necessary.

-In the room at the Mozarteum there is a plaque in honor of the soldiers who died in the two world wars. Not at all strange, but it IS strange when you think that these soldiers were on the evil side - yipes!

-On a related note, I was jaywalking the other day (everyone does is here) where a car started coming and a pedestrian yelled "Achtung" at me. I almost had a heart attack. Oh well..it is all about local flavour, right?

-Did you know that there are apple covered pretzels? They look SOO GOOD

-I found a pet store and gazed longingly at the gerbils. They were not as cute as *my* gerbils, but they are still pretty cute.

Tomorrow I am singing again in the masterclass. It is really a very good class, despite not getting to sing enough. That is all for now. Tschuss!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home