...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Shopaholic

By the way, I am a SHOPAHOLIC. I didn't realize it until I arrived in Bordeaux. I had been feeling homesick in Marmande and bored and full of ennui. Then I walked around Bordeaux. Pretty but still boring. Then I found the SHOPPING DISTRICT. I didn't even buy anything, not one thing, but it was the best hour of the trip so far looking at the pretty dresses and purses and shoes. Maybe that means that I am a LOOKAHOLIC? The day suddenlly improved immensely however.

For the record, all I have bought besides food and lodging and train tickets were some timbres, a little woolen mouse, and some books and a skirt and top. But that was in London, and since W didnùt talk me out of it it didn't count. And they were only 16€ for the outfit. Oh, and one black hoodie in Salzburg. But it was only 5€. And that is ALL! I am Mlle Frugal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home