...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Two hours to roam




I spent the last 2 hours walking up and down la Rue St. Cathérine. I received an unreasonable number of comments about my hat (well it is a great hat), and one crazy man MEOWED at me when I walked by. Not "you are sexy" MEOUW but "I am crazy" MEOUW. Sigh. It is over 30 degrees outside and HOT.

I went on a mini shopping spree which invilved a 2€ shirt with a giraffe on it (reminds me of W. She is tall and she is in Africa.) and I got my hair washed.

Now, for anyone who thinks that I am crazy let me first explain that I had bought a ton (and it seems to actually weigh a ton) of expensive Bedhead shampoo and conditioner which I had brought with me. Now, every day my hair has been getting heavier and heavier and nore nasty and disgusting. The more I washed it the worse it was, so I passed a funky salon and for 5€ I got a looovely wash and conditioning.

Then I stepped outside of the salon. My hairwas clean and light and I not only looked fabulous but I was the only non-hot person on the street! It is really the best feeling ever. Hot and droopy? Stop in for a wash!

Pictures:

1. The line in H&M

2. My new Giraffe Shirt

3. Moi looking fresh and gorgeous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home