...Adventure begins...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Backpacker's Hostel

There is internet in the hostel. And Argentinian music. Everyone seems to be having fun and laughing and I feel a bit left out. I don't really know that much Spanish. Still, it is fun to watch. I forgot how hostels provide amusement, if not companionship. The beds look clean enough.

I need to figure out where I'm staying for the rest of the trip - there are just so many open nights still! Budapest... Rome when I come back.. cry!

I changed my hotel in Baden bei Wien to one a lot less fancy but a third of the price. That is much better! now I feel less guilty. There will be other opportunities for luxury, and I'm sure the new place will be JUST FINE.

Nothing else up. Someone here is playing a guiter. Sleep is for the lonely, so I will not think negative thoughts about the noise :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home