...Adventure begins...

Monday, September 19, 2005

One interesting thing

I had one bit of luck today (besides singing well in the competition. But that is not luck.). I was pounding a vending machine in the music conservatory - I had paid and the candy had not dropped (That is not the bit of luck, although I had gone to pay when I found enough change for 2 candy bags in the machine, so it wasn't a travesty). So I was hitting the machine and cursing when an Italian lady offered to buy the water right above the dangling M&M packet and see if we could get it to drop (Still not the lucky part. It didn't quite knock it down). The lucky part is that we started talking and it happens that the lady is the head of another competition that I am doing here in Roma in 2 weeks. She said that I could save on the price of a stamp and of getting a money order if I went to her office tomorrow and dropped the materials off in person - and she said that I could choose my time slot. I AM lucky! No wait, the ROBBERY. Not so lucky after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home