...Adventure begins...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nothing to do in Antwerp

...and nowhere to stay. This everyday panic for lodgings is getting tiring. I am trying to decide if I should go to Brussels (nearer to the airport where I have to be Sunday), or to Bruges (Supposed to be gorgeous) or to just stay here because at least I know my way around this annoying city.

The breakfast buffet was disappointing. 10Euris for the usual sawdust corn flakes and orange juice and they didn't even have real nutella. Breakfast could be so exciting, potentially. But not in Antwerp.

Hmm, this is such a hard decision...should I go to Brussels? To Meschlen? To Bruges?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:11 AM, Blogger la petite lotte said…

    I think you should go somewhere else for the next few days. Somewhere fun. Maybe 'Bruges' is fun. Or maybe Brussels is fun. Anywhere with fewer bugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home