...Adventure begins...

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Evil Expedia

So I made a hotel booking for tonight through Expedia.ca . I lugged my bags down 2 very narrow spiral staircases, on the tram and accross the city, and to the hotel. Who informed me that 1. If I had booked through them it would have been 20$ cheaper, and 2. They had no way of confirming the Expedia booking, as they had no internet access and refused to call them.

So, I had to walk in the dark to a stupid call centre and CALL Expedia and pitch a phone fit. Result: They phoned the hotel and they cancelled tomorrow's booking so that I can save the money tomorrow.

This has been SOO stressful. I hate everyone!

(But I have a bag of pistacios, cup a soup, and a fruit juice for dinner. Hoorah!! Munchies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home