...Adventure begins...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

On attendent les résultats

It is time to leave Verviers. There is still a mosquito in my room here, so I will be even more tired tomorrow.

I will not be sorry to leave!

However, there are 3 girls here I know. 2 girls that I know from Toronto walked right by. They could have invited me to go to dinner with them or at least have said hello. I was standing alone when they started by, and I made sure I looked très busy so that THEY could talk to me if they wanted to. Bloody snobs. One of the girls has gained 25 pounds though. Hee Hee. I know, mean mean.

In this town, though, that will soon be me! The food my family eats is brown bread, bland pasta; and deep fried fish (they have a cute little deep fryer). The food at the restaurant is expensive, and no one eats alone at those cute little romantic tables (and it is all smoky) So off the McDs again! They have salads and stuff, but it is the only non-smoking eatery in this town. And the food is way cheaper than a restaurant, where even a salad is 12€. Blowing money on food is not worth it when a girl is alooone.

Mosquito bites itchy. I am bruised from scratching. Oh wait, maybe that is mascara. If you rub bite on face it doesnùt not count as scratching. It *is* mascara! That must mean that my face is all smeary. Ew!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home