...Adventure begins...

Friday, September 09, 2005

Le Outlook *Positive*

After souper-ing on McDonalds Belgium, things are more 'quaint' and less 'maddening'.

Itchy? Well, it could be like a GAME; How many steps without scratching a foor or an arm or a leg or a hand or a face. 4 steps...7 steps... ooh, a streetlamp. Accidentally hitting it with my leg doesn't count as a scratch right?? *relief relief* 3 more steps...1 more step...Well; if no-one is looking it doesn't count as scratching, right? Like that time when I put the thermometer in the hot water in grade 3 to get a fever. No wait, I think that was TV. Sure miss English TV! *Scratch Scratch* Oh, someone was looking. OOH, he is leering now. Well, I'll be LESS sexy if he sees me scratching my face....

See, games are fun...

Computer Keys sticky? Well, maybe it is *magic* goo... ew. Maybe everything isnùt cheery. Ew Ew EW!

And although my flight home was cancelled (The loovely airline decided that they had not sold enough tickets, so they cancelled all of the flights to Calgary in October. ALL of them!) I have a ticket straight to Edmonton. But J, I will get to Calgary soon!! Urban girl!

But it will be fun watching the singers tonight.. one girl told me that she plans to wear Jeans.. in an OPERA house to SING... I have no idea how dressy to be tomorrow. The application form said to wear a 'leisure suit'. Like thqt Sierra game? I al so confused and is it better to be overdressed of underdressed?

There was one funny thing today. While waiting to rehearse my arias with the pianist I started talking to the other singers outside. They were: An Italian girl who insisted on practising her French, and a Korean guy who spoke German. Guess who was the translator - BOTH ways?? Don't speak German INDEED?!

I winder how many words I can type without scratching.. *scratch scratch* sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home