...Adventure begins...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Be Prepared!

Tomorrow noght and for the rest of the week I am going to be staying in a little hostel called the Scout Hostel. You guessed it! It is all about scouts and scouting but it is really clean (well, maybe REALLY clean is a bit much to say) and it is cheap. There are loads of squished mosquitos but if I get there early tomorrow morning I can pick a room that isn't replete with carnage.

I was just watching a Canadian cartoon on TV - they must have gotten it from Quebec because the dubbed voices were all Canadian-Accented. But... those aren't their REAL voices! ;)

I found the H&M street today - 3 of them on one block. I was good today. All I bought was lunch and soon supper.

Time to see what there is to see in this place..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home