...Adventure begins...

Monday, September 12, 2005

Follow the fluttering Earlocks...

Today (thus far) has not been so bad. Lunch at boring yet predictable McDs (salad! I promise!) and then I window-shopped at the diamond stores. THAT was fun, and I was not even tempted a little bit.

Actually, that is a lie. I love rings and especially necklaces. They didn't seem particularly cheap, and I don't have money for diamonds anyway! Or I wouldn't be eating at McDs!! It was fun to look though...

Then I noticed a bunch of orthodox Jewish boys pedaling past on bicycles. Ooh, Brooklyn in Antwerp? I started to follow them. And it was boring! There was a synagogue but not much else, and now I don't lknow where to go next. I have to find my way back and figure out where I am sleeping for the next 5 days. Joy. Maybe a movie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home