...Adventure begins...

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Yet more photos









A few more pictures - there will be so many, and I do want to share them when I return home also, but I what is the point of a digi-camera if I can't share things NOW?

-sis and her mutt excited at the arrival of low-fat jello!

-me at the lion park, with my special birthday drink (lemon juioce mixed with passionfruit cordial) We had asked him to decorate it in a birthday theme, so there is a huge wegde of green apple on it, with a marishino cherry on each side, a green umbrella, and the straw paper twisted in a curl around the straw. Also not the TAB on the table. Remember TAB? Like coke but tres retro!

-sis at the lion lodge with all the presents she had gotten for me

-sis and I getting kisses fron a cheetah. We noticed afterwards that the cheetah had just dined on a dead, rotting bird. Which meant that our hands were now potentially festering germbeds. Ew! The cheetah-kisses were adorable, though.

-My seat at the very front of the car. See how fun/terrifying it was?

-me playing 'chase-me-I-am-injured" with the lions.

More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home