...Adventure begins...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Some Pictures from Cape Town




























The pictures are:
-Wendy looking at purses the Cape Town African Market (definitely the best African Market we have seen thus far - things came from countries all over Africa!)

-The angry gerbil-like creature (clled something like a Dussie? I forget...) who is actually related to a kangaroo. He was so cute. And Angry! Since I wasn't in North America where one is not supposed to do naughty things like feeding animals, I gave him a juicy green plum and he was very happy (still angry-loking though)

-The SCRATCH PATCH!! I picked the cutest jewels, and it was so much fun (though I think sis got little bored...)

-A very interesting list of rules at the government park in Cape Town. Now REALLY, whobrings an AXE to a city park??

-I don't know if anyone had any plans to finish this road - we almost turned onto it once on our way out of town, it is not very safe (or well-blockaded)

-Bart Art? I don't even know what to write about it... (th colourfully-uniformed men match it quite well, however...)

-The Bris in the Cafe. I wish I had gotten a more...er...descriptive picture, but I didn't dare to go closer in case someone noticed that 1. I didn't belong there, and 2. I had a camera aimed at their naked child (I was not the only one who did, though!)

-The amazing clouds of Cape Town - they come out of nowhere, and descend suddenly, covering everything. Very fun to be in one of the clouds.

-Blatent copyright infringement at the Sub Shop. (Maybe it is allowed in Africa?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home