...Adventure begins...

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Hell night in the Hostel

This is the HELL hostel. It is almost enought to drive me to whatever religion will ensure that I never have to be here again.

This converstion just happened:
"Hey, you what have you been up to tonight?"
"I've been out, you know, just got in. You?"
"Oh, I've just been - you know - smoking some hash"
"Have any more?"

It is 4:30. Why am I not in my bed? Well, at 3:30 one drunken group came into the dorm, and at 4:00 the second group came in. By 4:30 there was a constant squeqk, squeqkkk....

Now.

I am not a prude. Well, maybe I am a bit of a prude, but I like to think that I am not a prude. Even if I sigh when I see people (any people) sitting in a restaurant together, and sigh again when I see someone actually helped with her bags, I am very comfortable with travelling alone. However, sex in a 10 person dorm is not only inappropriate, it is annoying. I want to sleep!
Between the hash-induced musings behind me and the love den in the dorm room, I do not know which one to choose.

2 Hours until the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home