...Adventure begins...

Monday, October 03, 2005

One last word on Belgian Competition

I met a Belgian girl here in Sulmoa in the competition. She could not sing a whit but that is not why I am writing this (oooh, but it was bad!). She got all excited when I mentioned that I had a KWAK beer cup and warned me that if I actually used the specially-made beer glass to actually drink beer I would end up covered in beer. I have written about this earlier. To reitirate, She felt it was her duty to warn me against using the beer glass to drink beer with. She is the third person who has told me this. Belgians are special.

However, that is not why I am writing this. I wanted to note that when the judges announced the winner of the Belgian competition, they were actually booed by the audience. Apparently it was widely known that the competition was fixed. Ususally the audience is all pleased with their uber-important judges and thinks their word is almost holy. So it must have been a really bad there. I am ALMOST sorry I missed it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home