...Adventure begins...

Friday, January 20, 2006

Shopping mall in Pretoria

My sister is almost done work - hurrah, freedom for us both! I came here to go to a meeting with the opera company, which I was informed ws cancelled due to an 'opera emergency'. Far be it from me to presume to guess what constitutes an 'Opera Emergency,' but it was fun seeing my sis even if the morening was kind of useless.

I didn't want to stay at her house today, since the maid was coming and that is always so awkward, sitting and reading while a maid toils in front of me. Sigh.

Soo.. I went to the mall! It is really close to the High Comission, and it is clean and modern. I bought curry mix and lychee juice and looked at the clothes (SO cheap, but kind of flimsy). There was even a McDonald's.

Oops, it is time to leave... time for more adventures (and curry~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home