...Adventure begins...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Another day in Africa

Getting a pedi is a wonderful thing. My feet are looovely now, and for pedicure standards it was really cheap. And what girl does not look good inpink polish? (sister got a french pedi)

Today is the deadline for the Canadian High Comission PHOTO CONTEST. What? A Contest? A competition?!?! Wendy and I spent hours carefully choosing our photos, and I just spent almost 2 hours at the photo lab, cropping each one and describing what I needed done. We had better win!

Tomorrow there will be lots to write about, since I will be going to an orphanage. I have SO much great stuff to give away. Dollies, and candy, clothes, and dress jewellery..

More later, I have to actually get something done today on the computer..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home