...Adventure begins...

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This hostel...

...is so CLEAN, with new showers and new beds and it smells like wood and not smoke or shoes. Hurrah! And my room is all girls. Less snoring I hope?!

Last night I was bitten by something on my back once and on my hand twice. It keeps swelling and then going down. Tomorrow should be the day when it totally blows up. I AHTE waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning to feel bug venom coursing through my body. I am way too well acquainted with that feeling. And it is supposed to only happen once this trip and that was last week! Oh well, I have Benedryl this time...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Sissy! That is amazing that you found the g-g-g-parent. V. cool. You just e-mailed me, so I will answer your message...but SOOOO cool!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home