...Adventure begins...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Copenhagen

The weather may have a lot to do with it, but I donøt like this city. At all. It is dirty and confusing and smoky and expensive. I think that a day and a half will be just right. How clever I was staying longer in Oslo and just a few days here! Maybe I am less urban than I thought.

At the Copenhagen train station I bought my ticket fron Krakow to Salzburg. I figured that it would be easier to do here, where more people speak English (when I ask if people speak English the answer is: Of COURSE I do!) Well, excuuuuse me, assuming that you spoke language that is foreign to you. Eek!!

Tomorrow I meet relatives and maybe visit some Jewish sights, then the next day on to Poland. I am so tired, I wish I was home or with sis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home