...Adventure begins...

Friday, August 11, 2006

Ryanair yikes

Guess which airline is no longer allowing carry-one bags, and has reduced the number of checked bags to ONE?!

This means that all of my things need to fit in the one suitcase. Including my purse (full) and my backpack (full). What about my travel pillow and waterbottle? No, it ALL needs to fit, all all all of it.

This is not fair. I could have brought one big suitcase, but I didn't want to haul it everywhere. Drastic measures need to be taken. I am too tired to throw myself off the London Bridge, so r suggested that I ship some of my things to Salzburg. That is a brilliant idea! Tonight I repack. Goodbye extra laundry detergent. Goodbye granola bars and 5 visor hats and cute sewing kit and some of my music. Goodbye everything extrenuous! I think that shipping things to an unknown destination will net necessarily go smoothly, and I would mych rather somehow bring everything with me. It must be possible SOMEHOW. Yipes and yipes again.

I don't want to look suspicious, but I can wear a few layers, especially with the underclothes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home