...Adventure begins...

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Vigeland Evening

I lay down in my room for 3 minutes... and slept for 2.5 hours! When I woke up it was evening and I was not sure what I should do.. I took my nicked eggs to the park for a picnic, and a Assyrian from Rome sat down and started pestering me. I talked to him for a few minutes (meeting people always makes a good story) and was about to get up and leave because he was a bit creepy when he asked me to go for a walk with him. Yikes! I said I had friends coming ANY MINUTE and as soon as he left I scooted back to the hostel. WHY can a girl never just sit...?

With a couple of hours until dark and the goal to spend no money (I have lots of money, but I am curious if it can be done) I set off to the Vigeland sculpture park using my ram pass.

Tha park was absolutely fabulous. I may go back tomorrow to see the museum. these are the best sculptures I have ever seen. I want to be a sculpturer too!

Time to sneak off this computer and go to bed. Tomorrow will probably bring more beach, the national gallery, and Huk, an Island (accessible by public ferry) with a Norwegien tourist village.

No elkhounds yet...

...or trolls

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home