...Adventure begins...

Monday, August 07, 2006

Shopping spree

I decided that I had had enough sightseeing and it was time for shopping! i set a reasonable limit: 100 Kroner, or 16$ Canadian. Luckily for me, the stores are having their twice-yearly sales, and I bought:

-A woolen shawl. It is pink and gold and I love it SOO much. Bulky though, so I will have to mail it home.

-Hair barettes, which i desperately need

-A visor hat, which I may return

-A pyjama top, which I sort of need singe I am staying in a communal dorm, but it is so hot I do not really want to war a pyjama top at all. The top was overpriced, so I may return it. I ended up underbudget and pretty pleased with my purchases...

One more day here, then on to London...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger ChannahShira said…

    Just want you to know that we are reading your blog daily and enjoying all your entries. Norway seems so exotic - in a Norse kind of way.

    The Norsemen we fighters and explorers, so the name Nickerson Norsemen was probably chosen in order to drum up some spirit in the school. Remember how the symbol looked so fierce - in a cute kind of way? You couldn't even see his eyes! http://lnem.spschools.org/

    So many years ago....

    Have a safe flight back to London,
    Mor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home