...Adventure begins...

Friday, September 01, 2006

Budapest Dae

WHERE is the letter before y on ...oops, there it is..yyy. In the keyboard the letter AFTER that one is marked. Confusing Eastern Europe.

There is a Canadian girl in this hostel who is SO ANNOZING. She is making soup for everyone. She keeps begging people not to go out and eat, butt o staz for her kohlrabi soup. Translation> I am desperate, please like me. I do NOT want to kick her in the head. I am reallz trzing not to. Ooh, I fond the letter z!

So, todaz I went to the mall, just to LOOK. I also visited a number of Jewish sites in the citz. I did not sleep at all last night and hardlz at all the night before. I am considering going to services tonight, just for something to do, but I do not have anz closed toed shoes but runners, and thez would look sillz with a knee/length skirt, and that is the onlz length of skirt *or shorter( that I have, and I cannot wear pants... I think circumstances will keep me awaz from services. But if I staz here I have to TALK to annozing girl! She has put on a fake British accent, just a bit. It comes and goes. Do..not...kick...

I could not find which bag I had put mz jeans in (I had to search for mazbe 13 seconds) and she began to advise me about how I should alwazs pack things in ziploc bags. She isan idiot.

More later~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home