...Adventure begins...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Moday.. and it is RAINING

Always with the rain!

There is a group of Spanish musicians also staying at Schloss Frohnburg, and on Saturday night they cooked a huge meal and did not clean up after themselves. Thus, yesterday night I was forced to heat up my little pizza in a kitchen that was practically knee-deep in filth - wine bottles, spilled sauces, overturned garbage cans. Lovely.

Staying in a mansion with a bunch of other musicians can be a bit tiresome. At 7am sharp the pianists begin practising. At 8:30 am SHARP breakfast is cleared away, and at 8:45 the housekeeper and her toddler son come up to clean the rooms. On Friday she opened the locked door while I was still unndressed, and even though I scooted behind a door and asked her to please leave, I was naked, she insisted on asking if I needed my floor washed or garbage cans emptied, with her toddler running in and out of the door the entire time. Then at night the piano goes on until 10:30 or 11:00 pm. Free concert? Not when I girl needs to concentrate on HER music!

I am out of food, so I am thrilled the weekend is over. Nothing but McDonald`s is open in Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home