...Adventure begins...

Friday, September 22, 2006

Frustrations at the Q-Photo




I was going to write all about Safari, but after 2 hours in the bloody photo store where everyone is (as usual) completely inept I would rather rant about the photo store.

WHY are there 30 employees in the photo store and not ONE who knows what the machines do?

WHY am I expected to get off the only decent machine to let people go who only have 3 photos to print? I was still there first!!

WHY does the self-serve photo machine cut off borders AFTER I have custom cropped each picture and WHY is there no sign advising the customer of that fact?

At least I ducked the completely COMPLETELY inept girl who 'helped' me every time last visit. Whenever I went in no-one else would do anything for me since they work on commission and I was 'her' customer.

The photos will not be right.
And will have fingerprints on them.

Yes, there are bigger problems in Africa, but grrrrrrrowwwwl!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home