...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

An Uncomfortable Encounter

The Flirty Guy in the Net Cafe

(He asks who I am chatting to.. I say my boyfriend.)

"Hello, boyfriend."

"Tell your boyfriend that if you were single I would follow you anywhere...you are so fine. For you, anything"

"I'm sure you hear that every time"

"so your email address I guess you're going to give me. No? Oooh, you're impossible baby"

"whatever your age is baby,. it's fine."

"Whatever you eat whatever you drink, keep it up baby. Because you are the most finest thing I have ever seen. Like I said, keep it up"

"You are everything a man of my nature has dreamt of all these years. Everywhere you go baby, I want to be with you."

"The people at the counter say that I only like you because you are white."

"I say that it is because you are so fine. I am not worried about your boyfriend because I have 2 wives already. Variety is the spice of life. I give them everything. Love, love, love, sex, sex, sex. Come join the party baby. I am the kind of man who needs a meat pie and a kidney pie and not just one kind of pie"

"Cheers, I am only joking baby"

"Come join my party"

"Is your boyfriend black? You gotta try a black man baby, look at me baby. Everythig is prop[ortional. I can get you right there baby to the spot."

Then he left. Phew! I didn't want to get anyone angry, as the racial tensions are on the surface here and I am the only white person in or aroud the cafe. Sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home