...Adventure begins...

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Soooo Tired

Boxsprin mattresses are what I dream about every night now... nice and springy and soft with fat pillows and sheets...

I actually slept really well here, but I relized a moment ago that I think about my bed a lot. Actually yesterday at the hostel I was talking to 2 girls, and both of them said that they missed their mothers and fathers and boyfriends. but they missed their BED the most.

My host here, who is really nice and seweet, keeps urging me to eat or drink something. It is hard enough to fast when dinner was offal soup! And she was so cute when she told me that I MUST have a nice coffee and milk to start out the morning (I said no...regretfully)

Oh, I skinned my knuckle attempting to shut the eastern european blinds at my hostel the other day.. I have never skinned a knuckle before, and though it did not hurt too much at the time (there was lots o blood though) the scab makes it hurt whenever I use my hand. The probably filthy baths cannot have helped it much. Oh well, adventures can happen to a girl with 9 fingers also.

Last night at Shul someone told me there was one of those shrink-wrap places for luggage at the airport here. Brilliant. If it doesn't cost too muh that will slove all of my Bag-broken woes, for long enough to get home. Or I will try to get duct tape.

Really, there is nothing to write about. I have to go get ready for services, and then spend a looooong day understanding nothing as usual (though I am getting a good idea how spellings of words are pronounced...not that it helps me understand things, though yesterday I learned Kusunum (spelled differently.. I think küsyünüm) which means thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home