...Adventure begins...

Monday, October 10, 2005

Last day in Rome

Today I am going to Budapest.
NOW I remember why travelling os so much fun!!

I can't wait to see the aynagogue and the baths and the communist statue park and to wander around and not understanding a word.

Hurrah!!

Too bag my suitcase ripped. On the evil day when everything I touched fell apart, I forgot to mention, but right after I typed the post and went upstairs to the dorm, I was re-zipping my suitcase, and the PLASTIC from the zipper (not the zipper itself, that would be fixable) fell apart. I have treated this bag really nicely. Now I am tres worried about if the rest of it will fall apart today when I travel. O well!

O may wander down to the Colesseo and the Forum one more time... it is Rome after all, and just because I am used to it, does not mean I will nevessarily be back anythime soon (although I HOPE I will be!)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home