...Adventure begins...

Friday, October 07, 2005

Morning at Yellow Hostel

Here is a lovely example of Americans vs Canadians>

There was one guy in my room who snored all night. Except when he was sleep apnea-ing {gastp...gasp..choke....sNORRE!} and with each snore came a kick that shook the lower bunk. {Guess who was IN the lower bunk?}

In the morning the guy - who was very nice actually -asked if he had snored at all.

I answered that he did, a bit. The American in the next bunk wearliy replied
Dude, you have a PROBLEM!!!!

Well, that is what I had been thinking! He must have been the one laughing in the night as I kicked the top bunk and finally got out of the bed and hit the guy with an extra pair of pants until he suhut up. It only woprked for a second though, and then the cycle started all over again...

Today I am off to the Conservatory, to get some music that we do not have in Canada. Yesterday I fould a heavenly song by Hildegard von Bingham. I am so happy! It is the best present to have great new music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home