...Adventure begins...

Thursday, October 06, 2005

A bit about Yellow Hostel

The walls of the hostel are yellow, but that is the name too. It is really late and I cannot go to sleep because my clothes are in the dryer. Really, as reasons for not sleeping go, that is nowhere as bad as bugs in the bed or raunchy drunken roommates.

And besides, the laundry should be sone in about a half an hour.

Although the laundry is a bit expensive here, it is nice that I can do laundry {one of the staff sat on the washer while my stuff was in it, drinking a beer and enjoying the spin cycle. Hey, as long as my socks are safe...}

There are Itlaian movie posters on the wall, and 2 big LCD screens. Roght now EuroTrip is playing, much to the enjoyment of my fellow travellers. There is a kitchen (backpackers can actually cook! Everything has smelled so delish tonight) They are really enjoying this movie. I am so not the right person to be here. My brother would adore the scene here, and same with sis. I am just tired.

The bed seems so clean, although the pillow smells a bit funky. So, out comes the MEC pillow.. thank you again sis for the useful prezzie!

I am going to watch the movie too for awhile.. night all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home