...Adventure begins...

Friday, August 03, 2007

They LAUGH at me!

So I know that TRENARE is not a verb, but Internet is expensive, I had to explain to the hotel clerk I was wanting to take the train, but.. he didnàt have to laugh so HARD!

I am going to Revenna tomorrow, and Bologna the day after. Why? I don't know. Adventure seems like it may lurk in those places this weekend, and besides, the train fare is just a few Euros from here. There will be much to write about after 2 days of ADVENTURE! Right now, I ahve to look up a bit about Ravenna. I had not planned to go there, but the Italian coach told me this morning that I simply HAD to go there, and she would take a bunch of is to San Marina next weekend. So...!

Did you know that in Italy they sell pasta for dogs? How they make animal grade pasta I do not know!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home