...Adventure begins...

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Another chilly day

...I only wish! It is almost 8 pm, and the air has finally cooled off to 32 degrees. I. Am. So. HOT.

I decided to take the bus to Rimini this morning, to buy sunglasses. My sunglasses had gone missing with my purse (both pair) and occiali in Rimini start at 80 Euros. Um, NO! I woke up, showered, bought my ticket and was on the 160 to Rimini in 8 minutes. I was FAST this morning! Although the bus was air conditioned, I did not think of all the unwashed people who had been capering around in the heat before climbing on the bus. Stinky. But still, the air conditioning WAS lovely, and I found the perfect sunglasses in Rimini.

Even on sale, most glasses were at least 30 Euros, but I saw two really cute pair in the window of a drugstore. I asked how much they cost and was informed that they were free with nail polish purchase. My nails are happy. I can actually see. It is a good day!

Tomorrow I may head to San Marino to see what it is like. I have just under 20 Euros remaining, with possibly a week until I get more cash, but who needs money...right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home