...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The first rainy day

It has not rained here in 2 years. But lucky me (and I am NOT kidding!) It is raining NOW. Or will be, any minute. Sweet, sweet rain. It is 32 degrees and the breeze is fab.

I have managed to avoid the mosquitos thus far, and the wife of the lanlord came to my apartment last night with a plate of formaggio and prosciutto. And some aperatifs. I may have written this already. How nice of her, though! Nothin else, the thunder is rumbling non stop, am a little worried about the 10 minute walk to my apartment...

Today in italian class we learned the sordid past of this region. two families: Montefealtra, a noble line, and Malatesta, and non-noble line, used to fight all the time. V. Interesting, and I understood EVERY WORD. Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home