...Adventure begins...

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

A cool day

I am enjoying this cooler day so, so much. There is actually a breeze. I am actually comfortable, for once. Beside me one of the other singers is talking on the phone to her boyfriend. Syrupy voice again. Everyone who talks to their luvah on the phone puts on the worst voice. I swear, if I EVER talk that way to ANYONE... (and if anyone ever talks that way to me...it is BEYOND corny...there is love and there is THIS)

Sometimes it is nice to be single. The girl beside me is in TROUBLE with her bf because she is going to Venice this weekend with some other singers and I guess she promised him she would go to Venice with him one day. Nice to be single, sometimes!

So, I went to Tolemello today, a tiny town on the hills behine Novafeltria. Looking down, I couls make out my apartment building, and the view of the castles on the mountains was superb. I love vistas. Some of the other singers had hiked UP to Tolemello the other day. Forget THAT. For less than a Euro I took a comfortable bus up the hill and could skip blithly down the stairs unexhausted by the hike up.

So, not much else to write. I need to call home and then finish handwashing my shirts, which have nasty smears of sun lotion all over them. The lotion here is thick and is impossible to rub in. I am used to the ghostly pallor, but oh, my shirts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home